Join our Thunderclap and send a BIG message of support for Victoria Sarvadi’s new book release Just a Little Girl!
What is ‘Thunderclap’?
Thunderclap is a campaign tool that allows you to support Victoria Sarvadi’s “Just a Little Girl” book release by sharing a campaign message through Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. By joining our Thunderclap, you and others will share the same message on the same day, at exactly the same time.
Why are we using Thunderclap?
A message is heard best when we all say it together, Thunderclap enables us to do this.
- It will enable us to gather support for #JustaLittleGirl and direct it to one place.
- It will release all the messages of support on social media at exactly the same time on the same day, to create a bigger impact.
All of our Thunderclaps will automatically be sent on Friday, September 16 at 10:00 AM!
How does it work?
Victoria Sarvadi has set up a Thunderclap campaign page for Just a Little Girl which can be found using this link: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/46979-just-a-little-girl-book-launch?locale=en
To support our mission to bring awareness to the book release, you just have to give Thunderclap permission to use your Twitter, Facebook and/or Tumblr accounts to post this message to your followers and friends on your behalf (though you can amend the message if you want to):
“NOW AVAILABLE! #JustaLittleGirl is a new memoir you won’t be able to put down! Near death, angels & faith. Go now!”
On Friday September 16, 2016 at 10:00 am CST, Thunderclap will automatically post this message to the social networks of everyone who has supported our campaign. The campaign page is available in English and Spanish. Site features can also be translated into some other languages using the language drop down list in the top right corner.
PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL OF 100 THUNDERCLAP SUPPORTERS.
How do I promote the Thunderclap campaign?
The aim is to get as many people as you can to show their support for #JustaLittleGirl by signing up at: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/46979-just-a-little-girl-book-launch?locale=en
SHARE THE ABOVE LINK WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, STARTING TODAY!
REGISTRATION OPENS: Tuesday, September 13, 2016
REGISTRATION CLOSES: 10:00 AM on Friday, September 16, 2016
10:00 AM this Friday, September 16, 2016!
We need as many people as possible to support our Thunderclap campaign page to share the release of Just a Little Girl, by Victoria Sarvadi with Allison Bottke.
- Send the message below to all your e-mail contacts telling them about your relationship with Victoria or Allison, or about your passion for this book and how they can help support it by sending them to Thunderclap to help raise awareness.
- Send messages to all your social media audiences:
- Support Victoria Sarvadi’s new book release! Join our Thunderclap!https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/46979-just-a-little-girl-book-launch?locale=en #JustaLittleGirl
What can I get for helping promote the Thunderclap?
As a big THANK YOU for helping get the word out, one lucky winner will receive *Two (2) autographed copies of Just a Little Girl by Victoria Sarvadi and One (1) complete set of all seven (7) books in the bestselling Setting Boundaries series by Allison Bottke, *drawn at random post launch! A value of $100.
An additional note on privacy
When you log into Thunderclap using your Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr account, you’re allowing Thunderclap to share a single message on your behalf. They use the absolute minimum permissions possible to post this message and will not post anything from your account to your friends.
With regards to Twitter, Thunderclap will be able to:
- Read Tweets from your timeline
- See who you follow, and follow new people
- Update your profile
- Post Tweets for you
It will not be able to:
- Access your direct messages
- See your Twitter password
If you decide that you no longer want to support our campaign, you can opt out by returning to the campaign page and following the prompts.