In this issue of Kaleidoscope we are focusing on “Timing”.
We need not fear as God has everything set up according to His Word and according to a set time.
He has a complete and concise plan time-wise in response to man’s fall from the Garden of Eden.
- Redemption from the enemy. (Promise of eternal life over the curse of death as the result of the fall).
- Power to live in this fallen world over the enemy. (Spiritual weapons and Christ’s authority).
- Restoration for those who choose God in His soon coming Garden of Eden. (His restored Kingdom coming to Earth).
We will never have to be caught off guard for nothing will happen that has not been disclosed to the prophets first. (Amos 3:7)
- Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’ Is. 46:10
- At the right time, God will provide your need. At the right time, God will deliver you. At the right time, God will rescue you. Psalm 31:15.
Declarations of the time of Salvation and redemption at His First Coming:
“The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.” Mark 1:15
“In a favorable time I listened to you, and in a day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the favorable time; behold, now is the day of salvation. 2 Cor. 6:2
Declarations of the time of Restoration and His Second Coming:
“At the set time that I appoint I will judge with equity. Psalm 75:2
“You shall arise, and have mercy on Zion: for the time to favor her, yes, the set time, is come”. Psalm 103:13
A Perfect book that explains the God’s timing concerning Zion before His Second Coming is detailed in Richard Booker’s booklet “The Time to Favor Zion has Come”.
The information in this book will change your life and perspective concerning God’s heart toward His People.